IT jack of all trades. Right now I'm doing data science and refactoring code for an FRMI research group.
I specialize in python, C++, matlab, and various scientific computation and linuxy things.
Member for 8 years, 11 months
9 profile views
Last seen Dec 22 '15 at 20:24
- Stack Overflow 10.2k 10.2k 88 gold badges4545 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 8.4k 8.4k 55 gold badges2121 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Physics 5.4k 5.4k 33 gold badges2828 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Computational Science 3.2k 3.2k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Chemistry 1.5k 1.5k 1313 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 727 How do I grep for multiple patterns with pattern having a pipe character?
- 397 How to start a background process in Python?
- 68 Shoe-themed race or class features
- 53 How can I diff a single file with magit?
- 48 What symmetry causes the Runge-Lenz vector to be conserved?
- 43 Are all electrons identical?
- 41 Does the sun rotate?
- View more network posts →