IT jack of all trades. Right now I'm doing data science and refactoring code for an FRMI research group.
I specialize in python, C++, matlab, and various scientific computation and linuxy things.
Member for 8 years, 1 month
8 profile views
Last seen Dec 22 '15 at 20:24
- Stack Overflow 9.4k 9.4k 88 gold badges4242 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 7.6k 7.6k 55 gold badges2020 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Physics 5.3k 5.3k 33 gold badges2626 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Computational Science 3.2k 3.2k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Chemistry 1.5k 1.5k 1313 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 651 How do I grep for multiple patterns with pattern having a pipe character?
- 350 How to start a background process in Python?
- 68 Shoe-themed race or class features
- 51 How can I diff a single file with magit?
- 43 What symmetry causes the Runge-Lenz vector to be conserved?
- 42 Are all electrons identical?
- 41 Does the sun rotate?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (9)
4 A thread for tag mergers and tag synonyms Jan 25 '12
4 How do we encourage people to vote? Jan 11 '12
3 Are questions about Globus on-topic? Dec 21 '15
3 Are debugging questions appropriate here? Jan 20 '12
2 Are image processing questions on topic here? Jan 10 '12