IT jack of all trades. Right now I'm doing data science and refactoring code for an FRMI research group.
I specialize in python, C++, matlab, and various scientific computation and linuxy things.
Member for 7 years, 11 months
8 profile views
Last seen Dec 22 '15 at 20:24
- Stack Overflow 7.7k 7.7k 88 gold badges4141 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Physics 4.7k 4.7k 33 gold badges2626 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 3.9k 3.9k 55 gold badges1919 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Computational Science 2.4k 2.4k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Chemistry 939 939 1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 633 How do I grep for multiple patterns with pattern having a pipe character?
- 339 How to start a background process in Python?
- 68 Shoe-themed race or class features
- 51 How can I diff a single file with magit?
- 43 What symmetry causes the Runge-Lenz vector to be conserved?
- 42 Are all electrons identical?
- 41 Does the sun rotate?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (9)
4 A thread for tag mergers and tag synonyms Jan 25 '12
4 How do we encourage people to vote? Jan 11 '12
3 Are questions about Globus on-topic? Dec 21 '15
3 Are debugging questions appropriate here? Jan 20 '12
2 Are image processing questions on topic here? Jan 10 '12