I'm a computational scientist with a Ph.D. in mechanical engineering from the University of California Los Angeles (UCLA), where I studied magnetohydrodynamic flows for fusion energy applications. I now work on developing a climate prediction model (CLIMA) at Caltech.
I enjoy developing high-performance computing software for physics applications. I've developed in Fortran, C++, Python, Java. Now, I primarily develop in Julia.
- Stack Overflow 749 749 1111 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Computational Science 581 581 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 269 269 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 223 223 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Artificial Intelligence 223 223 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →