Contact me for help speeding up your technical computing applications, software development process training and guidance, and other sophisticated development needs. LinkedIn or email on that profile preferred.
- Stack Overflow 28.8k 28.8k 1111 gold badges6060 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 15.7k 15.7k 77 gold badges2323 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Academia 816 816 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 336 336 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1121 When should I use \input vs. \include?
- 574 How to get back to the latest commit after checking out a previous commit?
- 270 Disable all gcc warnings
- 204 How can I convert a file pointer ( FILE* fp ) to a file descriptor (int fd)?
- 173 Disable all gcc warnings
- 166 How can I convert a file pointer ( FILE* fp ) to a file descriptor (int fd)?
- 162 What does "overfull hbox" mean?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 29 '11