Broadly speaking my interests on computational geosciences and physical modeling (development of numerical methods to solve PDEs). In particular, I am currently interested in high-order finite difference methods, stable and accurate treatment of boundary/interface conditions, and the coupling of different physical models and numerical methods. My current application areas are earthquake rupture dynamics and volcano seismology.
More information and publications can be found on my website.
Member for 8 years, 9 months
7 profile views
Last seen Jun 7 '12 at 16:04
Top network posts
- 12 Implicit finite difference schemes for advection equation
- 9 How to impose boundary conditions in finite difference methods
- 8 Adaptive mesh refinement with perfectly matched layers?
- 8 C++ vs Fortran for HPC
- 6 External hardware resources for running long and computationally intensive simulations
- View more network posts →