- Mathematics 3.1k 3.1k 2121 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2.9k 2.9k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.8k 1.8k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Computational Science 587 587 22 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 527 527 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 64 Understanding the Laplace operator conceptually
- 50 Big list of "guided discovery" books
- 34 Book ref. request: "...starting from a mathematically amorphous problem and combining ideas from sources to produce new mathematics..."
- 29 Why are so many of the oldest unsolved problems in mathematics about number theory?
- 27 Is it ethically questionable for me (an undergraduate) to hire "research assistants"?
- 22 Cython: are typed memoryviews the modern way to type numpy arrays?
- 20 TikZ/pgf: Why does `\newline` and `\\` not split text in node?
- View more network posts →