Michael Andrew Bentley
I am currently studying for a DPhil in evolutionary biology at the University of Oxford. As well as lab work, I also use methods from bioinformatics and mathematical/computational biology in my research.
Member for 5 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 21 '14 at 17:58
Top network posts
- 12 Use requests module in Python to log in to Barclays premier league fantasy football?
- 9 Genotype to phenotype map and the G-matrix
- 7 Empirical evidence for Group Selection?
- 6 The meaning of RNA-seq data
- 6 Intuitive explanation for Kin- and Group- selection
- 5 Advice on numerical solution for 2D hyperbolic PDE with zero flux boundary conditions
- 5 Relationship between least-squares regression and information theory
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14