Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Computational Science 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 757 757 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Mathematics 549 549 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Computer Science 423 423 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Academia 253 253 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 33 The easiest way to find intersection of two intervals
- 24 Is it possible to have a career in SciComp without contributing to arms research?
- 13 C++ Best practices for dealing with many constants, variables in scientific codes
- 10 Symbolic computation vs. numerical computation
- 8 Methods to Estimate Optimal Distance Measure for Multidimensional Data Set
- 8 Why should non-convexity be a problem in optimization?
- 8 Going back in time in an initial value problem
- View more network posts →