- Mathematics 17.7k 17.7k 44 gold badges4545 silver badges103103 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.4k 2.4k 1313 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 1.8k 1.8k 1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Area 51 266 266 22 bronze badges
- Academia 217 217 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 80 In categorical terms, why is there no canonical isomorphism from a finite dimensional vector space to its dual?
- 45 Original works of great mathematician Évariste Galois
- 38 Is There a Natural Way to Extend Repeated Exponentiation Beyond Integers?
- 38 Why is the cartesian product so categorically robust?
- 36 Submodule of free module over a p.i.d. is free even when the module is not finitely generated?
- 31 Tricky contour integral resulting from the integration of $\sin ax / (x^2+b^2)$ over the positive halfline
- 30 A function that is $L^p$ for all $p$ but is not $L^\infty$?
- View more network posts →