I've got a BS in Physics from the University of Rochester, and I'm over half-way through my masters in optical engineering. I work at the Laboratory for Laser Energetics, where I develop and maintain technology for the Omega EP laser.
Member for 7 years, 11 months
7 profile views
Last seen Jan 4 '12 at 20:32
- Physics 6.3k 6.3k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 705 705 22 gold badges77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 487 487 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Mathematica 453 453 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 437 437 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 38 How can airplanes fly upside down?
- 38 Is it possible to make Mathematica reformulate an expression in a more numerically stable way?
- 36 What does a healthy cast iron skillet look like?
- 35 Are human eyes the best possible camera?
- 27 What makes some laser beams visible and other laser beams invisible?
- 26 Is it possible to define an acronym-command which behaves differently on the first invocation than on the rest?
- 24 Newton's rings: What causes the other rings?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (7)
37 Do we want/can we have MathJax? Nov 30 '11
8 So, what is the elevator pitch for the site? Nov 30 '11
8 Let's define our scope Nov 30 '11
5 “Ask/answer early, often”? Nov 30 '11