Nuclear engineering + computational science = modeling of nuclear reactors.
Active in research & teaching
Member for 8 years, 11 months
13 profile views
Last seen Mar 4 at 20:35
- Computational Science 5.9k 5.9k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Academia 603 603 11 gold badge55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 485 485 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 309 309 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Mathematics 176 176 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 48 Exam design: give maximum score per question or not?
- 34 Which software and workflow is recommend for publication of scientific data and graphs?
- 26 Define custom probability density function in Python
- 24 Dataclasses and property decorator
- 20 Solution of quartic equation
- 13 Defining a new unit in siunitx that has a subscript
- 13 Scientific Programming Contests
- View more network posts →