Nuclear engineering + computational science = modeling of nuclear reactors.
Active in research & teaching
- Computational Science 6k 6k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 615 615 11 gold badge55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Academia 593 593 11 gold badge55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 329 329 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Mathematics 176 176 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 48 Exam design: give maximum score per question or not?
- 34 Which software and workflow is recommend for publication of scientific data and graphs?
- 34 Dataclasses and property decorator
- 30 Define custom probability density function in Python
- 20 Solution of quartic equation
- 13 Inverse problem in linear ODE
- 13 Defining a new unit in siunitx that has a subscript
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.