Nuclear engineering + computational science = modeling of nuclear reactors.
Active in research & teaching
Member for 8 years, 9 months
13 profile views
Last seen Mar 4 at 20:35
- Computational Science 5.9k 5.9k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Academia 593 593 11 gold badge44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 375 375 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 309 309 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Mathematics 176 176 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 47 Exam design: give maximum score per question or not?
- 34 Which software and workflow is recommend for publication of scientific data and graphs?
- 26 Define custom probability density function in Python
- 20 Python Dataclass and property decorator
- 20 Solution of quartic equation
- 13 Defining a new unit in siunitx that has a subscript
- 13 Scientific Programming Contests
- View more network posts →