We try to promote Python as an highly efficient, highly usable and free programming language for scientific computing at TU Berlin. Please, check out http://pytub.github.com/ and contact me with questions, suggestions and ideas.
Member for 8 years, 3 months
18 profile views
Last seen Jun 20 '20 at 12:45
- Stack Overflow 4.5k 4.5k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Computational Science 3.3k 3.3k 1717 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Mathematics 946 946 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Academia 447 447 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 148 Is there a way to detach matplotlib plots so that the computation can continue?
- 58 Python debugger tells me value of Numpy array is "*** Newest frame"
- 36 matlab2tikz logo
- 34 How to write ceil and floor in latex?
- 29 Intertext like command in enumerate environment?
- 24 Which language should I learn for computational science?
- 19 scipy equivalent for MATLAB spy
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.