We try to promote Python as an highly efficient, highly usable and free programming language for scientific computing at TU Berlin. Please, check out http://pytub.github.com/ and contact me with questions, suggestions and ideas.
Member for 7 years
15 profile views
Last seen Aug 7 '19 at 7:14
- Stack Overflow 4.2k 4.2k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Computational Science 3.3k 3.3k 1515 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Mathematics 875 875 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Academia 447 447 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 131 Is there a way to detach matplotlib plots so that the computation can continue?
- 50 Python debugger tells me value of Numpy array is "*** Newest frame"
- 36 matlab2tikz logo
- 30 how to write ceil and floor in latex?
- 27 Intertext like command in enumerate environment?
- 24 Which language should I learn for computational science?
- 17 scipy equivalent for MATLAB spy
- View more network posts →