We try to promote Python as an highly efficient, highly usable and free programming language for scientific computing at TU Berlin. Please, check out http://pytub.github.com/ and contact me with questions, suggestions and ideas.
Member for 6 years, 6 months
15 profile views
Last seen Aug 7 at 7:14
- Stack Overflow 4k 4k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Computational Science 3.2k 3.2k 1414 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Mathematics 845 845 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Academia 447 447 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 123 Is there a way to detach matplotlib plots so that the computation can continue?
- 45 Python debugger tells me value of Numpy array is "*** Newest frame"
- 36 matlab2tikz logo
- 28 how to write ceil and floor in latex?
- 25 Intertext like command in enumerate environment?
- 24 Which language should I learn for computational science?
- 16 scipy equivalent for MATLAB spy
- View more network posts →